Friday 10 October 2014

Gigs

 
When looking into my primary target audience in relation to the music video I have began to understand that my typical audience would go to small gigs in London, typically being expensive and so from the social classes A B C1. Furthermore, they would be students because they would enjoy the party scene with late nights yet enjoy small niche bands that are not considered mainstream.

When researching into my band, I realised that on google their are many gig websites for local areas which advertise to the audiences where their favourite bands will be playing next and th pricing. This would be a brilliant website to use to advertise my music video and engage the audiences as I have
the same audience profile to the website.
 
 
This is a Video of another artist called Passenger who is also within the alternative genre like the band I will be using. The video shown above is a montage of their music video and a gig they played at which I belive is similar to my band which I am research. There are some shots within this video which I may use as inspiration for the performance part of  my music video to keep audiences interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment